Softap Microblading Course & Certification
With over 21 years of experience in the semi permanent makeup beauty industry and having perfected her own microblading technique, Priti loves to mentor and offer microblading training courses to other semi permanent makeup artists. She shares her expertise and the latest techniques and products used within the industry at her Advance Esthetics Academy in Dublin, California. USA.
Priti offers both a basic and advanced intensive microblading training course designed around 2-4 students per class to ensure that each student benefits from individual tutoring. The training includes compulsory basic training, theory, practice paid work and live models to ensure you receive comprehensive training in the highly skilled art of microblading.
Microblading Training Courses
Microblading Training in the USA is becoming more and more popular due to the natural looking results this technique provides. Priti is among the top permanent makeup artists to use the microblading technique in California. She makes sure all her students are fully qualified to do the same work as her, hence she does not organise large classes.
No previous experience necessary, whether you are a permanent makeup artist, esthetician, cosmetologist or a complete novice we will give you all the training you need to become a successful Microblading practitioner
The average procedure costs between $300 and $800 and takes two hours to complete.
You can make $300 per hour as a microblading technician.
A microblading technician can treat 2 client per day (or 30-40 clients every month). That’s $15,000-$20,000 in monthly revenue, minus the disposable tools (35 x $25), leaving profits of approximately $15,000 per month.
What you’ll learn on our microblading course…
There’s never been a better time to specialize in microblading treatments - it seems we all can’t get enough of having perfectly defined brows – so here’s just a taste of what you’ll learn on our Biotek Microblading course for beginners.
- Getting your microblade business started
- Health and safety rules including licensing
- Insuring your microblading business
- Sanitation and hygiene including blood borne pathogens
- Anatomy and physiology
- Equipment and supplies
- Different brands of microblade pigments
- Understanding the disposable microblades
- How to give a professional consultation
- Pre procedure documentation
- Contra-indications to microblading
- Just how much does microblading hurt?
- The legalities surrounding topical anaesthetics in the USA
- Understanding brow hair-growth patterns
- Implantation of pigment with a hand held tool
- Choosing the correct colour and brand for your client
- How do the Fitzpartick skin groups effect the healed result?
- Creating an eyebrow template using the measurement band
- How to style a brow for varying facial shapes and features
- Undesirable eyebrow shapes you should avoid
- How the skin heals after a microblade procedure
- Aftercare advice and homecare products
- The pigment fading process
- Refill procedures
- Refreshing pigment for returning clients
- Business protocol if there’s a problem
- Pigment lightening and removal methods
- Which marketing techniques are recommended?
- Communication styles
Course Fee: Call (925) 255-6833